Welcome! What can we do for you today?
Who We Are
If you are an individual or a small business with an idea or a business, who need to develop to the next level but do not have the time or skills to make the dream a reality, then you have come to the right Place. JW consultancy have over 30 years’ experience in senior and project management.
Our speciality is work with small start-up businesses, social enterprises, charities and childcare settings.
Work done well, with a personal touch. That’s our commitment!
We support you from inception or bring the necessary skills to deliver change management necessary to take your business on to the next level.
Our job starts with you: understanding what you need, so we can present options that make sense for you.
Work With Us
We are a small friendly team of professionals who will work with you to develop a relationship that will enable your company to grow
We help small businesses and not-for-profit organisations think about the present, prepare for the future whilst effectively promoting themselves.
We come with knowledge, vision and experience – which we will tailor to meet the needs of your organisation.
Our focus will be on making your business more successful.
Our services are cost-effective. Charities and small business may be offered a discounted rate.
Not sure what you need, or what it costs? We’re always happy to talk about how we can can work together.
What we Offer
- Small business start-up
- Project management
- Client research
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Compilation of business plan
- Review of business plans,
- Delivery of change management
- Leadership and team building training
- Charity registration
- Sole trader registration
- Bookkeeping & Accountancy support
We have supported individuals and organisations develop their project ideas or turn their failing small business around. We have a team with a wealth of experience and drive so call us for a quote
Our customer satisfaction rate is high as our clients are very with their satisfied our outcomes
Our bookkeeping & Accountancy service
As a business person, you will know that getting the basics right means a better base for the end product or service. If the day to day bookkeeping is in order, then preparation of the accounts and tax computations and any cash flow forecasting will be much easier. It also makes any dealings with the HMRC less stressful and may end up saving you money. We are committed to providing a friendly and efficient service tailored to your needs at a reasonable cost.
Whether you have company books or payroll which needs maintaining on a regular basis or you need someone to take unorganised paperwork and start your accounts from scratch we can help.
We offer Free initial consultation Friendly, professional & qualified bookkeepers
We offer the following services to your business:
- Payroll services
- Charity & CIC Accounts
- All purchase and sales ledger processing
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Petty Cash Reconciliation
- Monthly Profit and Loss summary
- Annual Profit and Loss summary
- Unlimited email support
- Ledgers balanced on a monthly basis and taken to Trial Balance
- VAT returns
- Work with your accountant to provide accurate and timely end of year accounts, to save you money on accountancy fees.
- Computerised bookkeeping using:
- Sage Software
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Bookkeeping- £20.00 per hour
- Year-end reports and Self-Assessment £250.00
- Submit Vat returns £50.00 per return
- Individual Self-Assessment £150.00
- Partnerships Self-Assessment £300.00
Payroll Start-up advice & Support
- Register you as an employer HMRC
- Open and operate a PAYE scheme on your behalf
- Calculate Tax, NI and any other deductions
- Provide weekly or monthly payslips for your staff
- Calculate what you need to pay HMRC every quarter
- Submit Real Time Information (RTI) reports every pay period
- Process P60s, P45s, P11Ds, P35s and other tax related documents
- Administer Statutory Maternity Pay, Sick Pay.
- Provide a bespoke Contract of Employment and ongoing HR advice from our team of specialists.
- Employer’s Returns £200.00
- Pay slip £6.00 per Employee
- Pay by standing accounts
- Issue invoice for deposit and pay monthly
Get in Touch
Give us a call or reach out using the contact form below — let’s start the conversation.
JW Small Business Consultancy
59, Trefoil, Amington, Tamworth, B77 3BQ
Tel: 07305980978 or 07507994141
Send Us a Message
Copyright JW Small Business Consultancy – All rights reserved